14 and 15 October 2015
DLR Braunschweig, Germany
Testing of safety-critical, software-based railway systems
How do those methods improve testing by reducing the effort or increasing the error detection rate? How do they need to be adapted to be used optimally in the railway sector?
Answers to these and other questions related to testing will be discussed during the Test4Rail symposium.
- Technologies for testing – advanced approaches along the whole testing life cycle
- Implementing and testing standardized infrastructure systems and their interfaces
- Scientific views of testing
- Requirements related to the quality of the test results from the perspective of operators, authorities and the EU
- Testing of safety-critical systems – approaches used outside the rail domain
Please save the date. Once the symposium programme is finalized, you will receive it via email. Further up-to-date information can always be found at our website: www.test4rail.org.